Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• PleaseWork 5 posts 25 karma points
    Sep 24, 2012 @ 16:18
    PleaseWork

Error in Production - [CSSErrorHeader] related to Courier.

I initially posted this in the general bugs forum, but then immediately after the post.  I discovered the issue was caused by my courier license.

----- Begin Original Post -------

Let me first say that it is NOT a permissions issue. Let me now describe the issue.

When a user tries to save a css file an error of  - [CSSErrorHeader] : Please make sure permissions that you have permissions set correctly.

Having said that, I can see that the change is propagated to the Filesystem and it saved to the Database.

I am able to create a file with no issue. If I then try and modify the file the error is thrown.

What sort of errors should I be looking for in the logs to help me diagnose this?

Again, this is not a permissions error as I can see that the actually file gets written to disk.

----- End Original Post -------

I purchased an express license for only our production sites.  All sites on the production machine are using the domain *.ourdomain.com. The only functionality that we use is push content from a staging site to a production site using the right-click functionality. If I have no license file in place then my operation works. If place my license file in the /bin then the operation fails with the below. Removing the license file returns me to an operationally state. 

Keep in mind this error is thrown during an operation that has nothing to do with courier.

Stack Trace : 

24 09:28:34 ERROR - LogType: Error Comment: At /umbraco/editContent.aspx?id=1108 (Referred by: http://staging.red1.snapretail.com/umbraco/editContent.aspx?id=1108): Umbraco.Licensing.Exceptions.TrialLicenseException: The DLL: cms cannot call Courier APIs as you do not have the right licensing in place

Please contact Umbraco on either e-mail: [email protected] or phone: DK +45 70 26 11 62 / US: 1.88.UMBRACO.1.

at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Licensing.InfralutionLicensing.ExternalDllCheck(Boolean throwException)

at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Packaging.RevisionPackaging..ctor(String revision)

at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.Local.establishPackagingContext(ExecutionContext context) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\b6e7862632b3bd64\Contrib\Providers\Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders\Local\Local.cs:line 247

at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.Local.Package(ItemIdentifier itemId) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\b6e7862632b3bd64\Contrib\Providers\Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders\Local\Local.cs:line 221

at Umbraco.Courier.Cachehandler.V4.CacheHandler._sendToCache(ItemIdentifier itemId) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\b6e7862632b3bd64\Contrib\Providers\Umbraco.Courier.CacheHandler.V4\Cachehandlers\CacheHandler.cs:line 203

at Umbraco.Courier.Cachehandler.V4.CacheHandler.sendToCache(ItemIdentifier itemId) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\b6e7862632b3bd64\Contrib\Providers\Umbraco.Courier.CacheHandler.V4\Cachehandlers\CacheHandler.cs:line 196

at Umbraco.Courier.Cachehandler.V4.CacheHandler.Document_AfterSave(Document sender, SaveEventArgs e) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\b6e7862632b3bd64\Contrib\Providers\Umbraco.Courier.CacheHandler.V4\Cachehandlers\CacheHandler.cs:line 163

at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.web.Document.SaveEventHandler.Invoke(Document sender, SaveEventArgs e)

at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.web.Document.FireAfterSave(SaveEventArgs e)

at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.web.Document.Save()

at umbraco.cms.presentation.editContent.Save(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at umbraco.controls.ContentControl.saveClick(Object Sender, ImageClickEventArgs e)

at umbraco.controls.ContentControl.savePublish(Object Sender, ImageClickEventArgs e)

at System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(ImageClickEventArgs e)

at System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)

at System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)

at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument)

at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData)

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft